Direct Admission Dental
Admission in Dental courses
Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) course or even Known as Dental studies .The Dental course is a 5 year course, in which there is 4 years of Tutorials and 1 year of Internship. The Tuition Fees is hence not payable for the 5th year. After obtaining the Dental degree the student can practise as a dentist (doctor) anywhere in India, and also is some foreign countries, where the Dental Council of India has a tie up with the local dental regulatory authority,in addition to DCI,the Dental colleges are even affiliated for providing Degree from the state university too The Dental Council of India, which is the monitoring statutory apex body, has granted recognition to Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS or Dental )course.
India has a good number of dental colleges and institutes which are popular for modern facilities and technologies which produces high class dentists every year. There are more than 200 good institutes all over India with approx 12000 seats. Qualifying paramedical test (PMT) at state or national level is the entry gate to these various colleges.
Direct Admission Dental
For free expert counseling ,Guidance and Direct Admission Dental without Donation 011 26344275 ,9811004275.
Admission in BDS Strictly on Neet Scores Bases
Eligibility Criteria for admission in Dental
- He or she should complete age of 17 years on 31st December of the year of joining the course.
- Senior secondary examination with aggregate 50% marks (40% for SC/ST) in English, Physics Chemistry and biology. Appearing candidates for SSE examination are also eligible provided they clear SSE with mentioned marks before admission in any BDS course
- Dental admission age limit- For admission in Dental course minimum age limit fixed by the DCI is 17 years and maximum age limit is 35 years for admission in BDS course .The DCI has decided that there should not be minimum or maximum age limit for admission in BDS course
Admission in BDS Strictly on Neet Scores Bases Direct Admission Dental without Donation Call 011 26344275, 9910604275
Direct Dental Admission Document Required :-
(1) 10th Class mark sheet
(2) 10th Class Certificate
(3) 12th Class mark sheet & Certificate
(4) Migration certificate
(5) Transfer certificate
(6) Admit card of medical entrance exam (NEET UG 2020
Please NOTE -: For Category Students- candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in qualifying examination be 40 % instead of 50 % as above and must have passing marks in English. Direct Admission in BDS Strictly on Neet Scores Bases.